Monday, October 1, 2007

Our weekend in Paris

Paris was so awesome! We were staying in a hotel about 5 minutes from Montmartre. Josh had the LSAT on Saturday, so I spent that day walking around by myself. I decided not to speak English for the entire day, which was fun and exciting because I haven't taken French in a really long time. I managed to do it though!

Surprisingly, I found myself most excited about art museums. I do enjoy art, but I didn't expect to like spending hours in museums. I've posted a bunch of pictures (see below). I saw several Van Gogh pieces, Monet, Renoir, Cezanne, etc. It was actually a little overwhelming to see so many great, classic pieces. It also made me want to go to Amsterdam to the Van Gogh museum!

We were sitting on a park bench eating panini and I learned something new about French children: they love to terrorize pigeons. They chase them and kick at them. It seemed: 1) cliche and 2) very evil.

No comments: