Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Argyll and the Isle of Seil



"Hairy coo" with her baby. We were perpetually intrigued with these strange cows.



Loch near Connell. There is so much water in Scotland. This is just your typical, run of the mill, breath-taking lake view!



I was proud of this picture. It's the same loch as the previous picture. Josh is making me into a photographer.



"The Bridge Across the Atlantic" We heard about this bridge and were curious about what such a bridge would look like. It's really small and in the middle of nowhere. Crossing onto the Isle of Seil.



Isle of Seil. There are sheep on that mountain. Well, there are sheep on every mountain. I was entertained because they will go anywhere, even on the steepest mountainside. I can't do that. I'm impressed.

No comments: