Tuesday, October 9, 2007

London



This is a sculpture in the British Museum. The picture was taken in a courtyard at the museum that is covered with a canopy, kind of like the Louvre (but much better according to Josh).



Big Ben. Yeah. I didn't think I cared to see these British iconic monuments, but I turned into a tourist seeking out Big Ben like everyone else.



Westminster Abbey. I had no idea it was so beautiful, especially the open arches in the front. I've never seen anything like it!



Statue in Piccadilly Circus. Piccadilly Circus reminded me a lot of Times Square in New York. There are even those gigantic electric billboards.



Finally, a pair of British phone booths. They're red, so of course I was drawn to them. And like I said, I found myself taking pictures of every clearly "British" thing I could find.

No comments: