Thursday, August 2, 2007

Work...

Things are looking up in my boredom. As Paul (my step-father) pointed out, I love to read. So if my bosses are satisfied with the work I'm doing, I shouldn't feel bad when I don't have work to do and I read. A new development in my office: my boss has left for vacation, so I get to use her office. This means I get to use her computer WHICH has internet access. I only have one more week of work before we leave Thailand, but this makes things a little more bearable.

Since it's Friday, Josh and I are going to a club that has live music tonight. It's called "Saxophone." We're seeing a blues band called "Hoochie Coochie." Should be interesting. I haven't been much fun during the week, with work I like to be home by 9pm. Every weekend we usually leave for our next adventure on Friday evening. SO this will be our first opportunity to have a night out in Bangkok since our first week here!

Tomorrow morning we are taking a train to Auttaya. I am sure we will have some interesting stories to share after we get back.

Then we only have one more week here! I have to make sure I don't forget to buy anything here that I have wanted. I doubt we'll be back in Thailand any time in the near future!

Love,
Elizabeth

No comments: