Sunday, August 12, 2007

This is my last post from Thailand!

Josh and I found out our flight to Delhi has been delayed by 6 hours. This is fine because we were going to have to sit in the Delhi airport waiting for our flight to the US for 14 hours. So we get more sleep and don't have to worry about food as much. There isn't any edible food available in the Delhi airport...

I walked around Bangkok today trying to make sure I took pictures of everything I had wanted to capture. It occurred to me that I hadn't taken any pictures of our hotel or what an average Bangkok street looks like! Never fear, pictures have now been taken!

Josh and I had big plans for this weekend, but we ended up sleeping in and just walking around yesterday and today. He has some sort of virus, so he has been napping quite a bit.

Last night we went to see the new Harry Potter movie. I thought it was great (they just keep getting better). Josh was bored, but didn't complain about going. He hasn't read any of the books or seen any of the other movies. He's so agreeable.

Alright, I look forward to seeing those of you with whom we will cross paths. Bob and Sue and Shayne, I will have my cell phone with me, (617) 223-1392 so give me a call and we'll hopefully see you when we swing through Carlisle! I want to take Josh to the Hamilton for a Hootchie Dog for dinner.

Sawadee-kaa (Bye) from Thailand!
Elizabeth

No comments: