Wednesday, May 23, 2007

मैं विस्कोंसिन में!

I'm still in Wisconsin, but am totally excited to leave for India! I just got my visa from the Consulate General in Chicago and am waiting to get my visa for Thailand...did all my last minute shopping...picked up my prescription drugs for the next three months...bought some clothes to "blend in" until I can do some shopping in India. I am a little nervous about addressing every detail before I go, but Josh is helping me maintain my sense of humor. My next post will probably be up next Tuesday or Wednesday once I'm settled in Delhi!!!

6 comments:

gabe said...

E Constable: A Broad.

/obligatory

Anonymous said...

I would like to talk about Rule 11. We get Participation points for this, right?

Anonymous said...

PViddy & Mom think this is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Have fun!

Sam said...

have fun! safe travels.

Christina said...

Have a blast! I'll be waiting for some great stories!